Wednesday, July 19 from 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Attendance at this event is by invitation only. Please join NFTC’s Global Innovation Forum for private lunch with a group of impressive entrepreneurs visiting from Cuba to discuss technology and U.S.-Cuba relations.
The entrepreneurs will share their experiences growing their businesses in Cuba, the opportunities and challenges surrounding their use of global internet platforms, payments and social media technologies as they interact with customers and partners, and the impact of evolving U.S. and Cuban Government policies on their ability to succeed.
We will be joined by —
- Nidialys Acosta and Julio Álvarez, Co-Founders of Nostalgic Cars, a restoration garage for classic American automobiles and upscale car service
- Reymel Delgado, Founder of Estudio 50, a video production business in Cuba
- Niuris Higueras Martínez, Founder of Atelier, one of Havana’s most successful paladars, (family-owned restaurants operated out of owners’ homes).
Celia Mendoza, Founder of Concierge Habana, which provides VIP and specialized services to foreign visitors
- Robin Pedraja, Founder of Vistar Magazine,a digital publication that is one of Cuba’s first independent media projects
- Julia de la Rosa, Co-owner of La Rosa de Ortega B&B, listed on Airbnb
- Yamina Vicente, Founder of Decorazon, a party planning and decorating business
Space is limited.
Date & Time
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm